Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Denim Quilt

Finally! After long nights, deprived sleep and a hard load of study, it's over! I am at last on holidays.
Couldn't post much during my exam periods as I could hardly find any spare time, although I so desperately wanted to share many great things to my lovely readers and followers.However, now that I have much more free time, I am happy to say I will have the opportunity to post more often with some exciting posts to come.

I now also have Bloglovin which is exciting, and a new Facebook account for Australian Couture. So, please feel free to add/follow me! I would love to chat and get to know my amazing fellow bloggers and readers!

With one semester out of the way, I thought it would be great to buy a little casual bag for the coming semesters. Sometimes in university, certain tutorials or lectures do not require me to bring my heavy textbook but rather an iPad or such to to take notes. I wanted a small bag that would fit a notebook, few pens, my mobile, some make up and an iPad. I know that my Louis Vuitton and Mui Mui bags could do just the thing, however I wanted something a little more casual for everyday use.

After a fun day of shopping with my best friend, I came across this adorable denim quilted bag from PeepToe . It has little pockets for my mobile and a zip section for my make up and pens and best of all it fits my iPad perfectly!

I am absolutely in love with it! What do you think of it? What bag do you use for casual occasions?
Sophia xx



25 comments:

  1. Love the outfit sweetie! I would so buy that fringed crochet cardigan if I ever saw it, and good call on the bag =) it looks amazing, and extremely wearable! My followers list is on same side as yours, under 'My Lovelies' and I also have a Bloglovin account under 'Sponsors and Links'

    Thank you for the follow and your extremely sweet comment - I'm following you back on all of the above - congrats on the end of school =) hope you have a great vacation!

    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for comment. I follow you ;)


    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is gorgeous :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, that's a really cute blog... i love that it's denim, makes it so unique. btw, congrats for end of school!!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, i meant to say cute bag but i typed blog,,, either way, of course ur blog is cute!

      Delete
    2. haha it made sense either way! Thanks sweety xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing bag and top!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cool outfit! You look amazing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi love,

    so beautiful outfit!!!

    Gladly follow you via gfc and bloglovin! I would be happy if u could follow me on both!

    LOTS OF KISSES,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag is gorgeous! I use a shoulder bag or leather cross body sometimes for casual occasions. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad to hear you like it! Shoulder bag and leather cross body sounds perfect for casual occasions. Loving it! xx

      Delete
  9. Such a cool outfit,love it !!! The bag si great!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog Im following you now!
    If you like my blog, follow me please!
    хохо

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing look!really love all!!
    xoxo dear=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is amazing :D I'm following you. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your purse! and you look adorable. great blog :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want your purse honey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi darling;))
    thank you so much for stopping by my blog;))
    i like yours ;)) very interesting;)

    i follow you now;) kiss, amy

    THE FASHIONAMY ♥ BLOG
    ♥Facebook♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for follow me;))
    kiss, AMY

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are so pretty and stylish!!!
    I'm following you now on GFC & Bloglovin! this blog is great!
    like to follow back? I hope so! we could stay in contact!!
    kisses dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that outfit! so chic :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! It makes my day (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...