Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

A Summer away

Summer has finally arrived in Australia, and I am definitely starting to feel the heat! As I adjust to the overwhelming heat, I felt the need to make a trip down to the beach and enjoy the sunshine. The crazy thing is how different summer is in Australia in comparison to Italy. This year I left Australia's winter to go to Italy's summer. It was lovely. The summer is much cooler and less humid.

This made me reflect on how lovely my summer trip was. When I was in Italy, my friends and I were invited to the exhibition "A Glimpse at Photo Vogue - 101 Photographers", which was located at Carla Sozzani gallery.

The gallery took a while to find, as it was quite well hidden. There is a beautiful garden entrance and a garden themed cafe at the front, and the gallery was upstairs, with the lovely view of the garden.


What I wore:
Top- Emma in the World
Skirt - Paris Couture
Heels - ALDO
Purse- Mui Mui
Red Nail Polish - Yves Saint-Laurent
(Photo taken in Brisbane)
Photo by Australian Couture
That very night, we were also invited to go to Just Cavalli's 3rd Anniversary party, which was an all white theme! It was terribly exciting, however we were all terribly exhausted and didn't make it. All in all, it was such a lovely summer holiday, and I look forward to spending a wonderful Australian summer this season.
Sophia xx



20 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I love your style as well :)

    Following you on GFC, I would love if you could stop by my blog sometime and feel free to follow back! I would love to keep in touch.

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty top you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous outfit,love that top of yours so much!Summer in Australia! You lucky girl,it's snowing in Serbia ! :(

    Following you via GFC,hope you can check out my blog,xo

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great photos! i love the clutch!!! Maybe we follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!? let me know - if yes follow me & i´ll follow back :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you back dear! Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog sweetie! I´m your new follower on gfc. Feel free to follow back. Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!!!
    Would you like follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm your new follower , mind to check out my blog and follow me back?^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey beauty! Thanks for visiting my blog! I’m so glad you liked it :D
    I love yours, and of course I wanna follow you. I already follow you on GFC, Lookbook and Bloglovin’
    Hope you can do the same!
    Keep in touch! xoxoxo

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I'm already following you!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo beautiful :)

    Many kisses ♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful pictures! Winter's about to start here in California:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #98! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back (if you'd like:)! Also, let me know if you want to follow each other on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pictures are beautiful, and I love that pink skirt, it's just stunning!


    <3
    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos! Nice outfit with pink skirt!

    Merry Christmas!:)

    A.
    FASHION IMPERATIVE
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pics!

    Enjoy my giveaway: http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/sorteogiveaway-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your skirt <3


    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Pics! You got a great Blog. Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know ;)
    http://myesscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. How are you my dear! Great photos and love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! It makes my day (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...